Discover the isle of Yeu, 17kms away from the vendéennes coasts.
Once on site, the island of Yeu, pearl of the Atlantic, reserves you a great diversity of landscapes. Between its long beaches and coastal dunes, its wild coast, its cliffs, its coves of blond sand, its preserved nature with its moors and its paths, the island of Yeu will have enough to seduce you!
In family, or with friends, discover a large choice of activities : water sports (sailing, sea fishing, scuba diving, surfing, sea kayaking …), cultural events, gastronomic wealth (local farmers market on the port, restaurants). Hikers and cyclists will also enjoy beautiful trails and marked trails.
The unavoidable of the Isle :
- Le village de Port Joinville : little village of the isle and an harbor
- The harbor of Meule : little harbor of fishing with its chapelle “Notre Dame de Bonne nouvelle”
- “La Pointe des Corbeaux” : wild coast
- “La Pointe du But” : offering an exceptional point of view
- “Le Fort de Pierre Levée”, “le Grand Phare” and “le Vieux Château”
On holiday with family or friends at the 5-star campsite Acapulco, discover the island of Yeu, 17 km from the Vendée coast.
If you’re looking for an accomodation near the Isle of Yeu, contact us to know more about it.