Discover Yeu Island, 17 km from the Vendée coast
Once there, the island of Yeu, pearl of the Atlantic, offers a great diversity of landscapes. Between its long beaches and coastal dunes, its wild coastline, its cliffs, its coves of golden sand, its preserved nature with its moors and its paths, the island of Yeu will seduce you!
With family or friends, discover a wide range of activities: water sports (sailing, sea fishing, scuba diving, surfing, sea kayaking…), cultural events, a wealth of gastronomy (local producers’ market on the port, restaurants). Hiking and biking enthusiasts can also enjoy the beautiful marked trails and paths.
The must-sees of the island of Yeu
- The village of Port Joinville: main village of the island and fishing port
- Le Port de la Meule: small fishing port with its chapel Notre Dame de Bonne nouvelle
- La Pointe des Corbeaux: wild coastline reminding the Celtic lands of Brittany
- The Pointe du But: offering an exceptional viewpoint
- The Fort of Pierre Levée, the Great Lighthouse and the Old Castle
Discover also the hiking trails that border your 5 star campsite.
On vacation with family or friends at the 5 star Acapulco campsite, discover the island of Yeu, 17 km from the Vendée coast.
If you are looking for a vacation rental near Ile d’Yeu, contact the campground to find out about availability.